Wednesday 25 April 2012

Peg Dolls

These holidays we didn't go away. I therefore needed to find some fun craft activities to keep my little princesses busy!

To be honest, I am not sure who had more fun creating peg dolls.....the girls or me!!!

This is a fairly simple activity, all you need is:
  • a packet of wooden doll pegs (I found a packet of 8 for $2 and a local Red Dollar store)
  • some scrap fabric (or you could use paper)
  • a black sharpie (or pen)
  • some craft glue and scissors




This activity is great for all ages. This craft was enjoyed by myself 31, Princess 1yr, Princess 3yrs and a neghbour 9yrs.

We then had hours of fun afterwards using them in the dolls house and creating little plays and games with our new friends.

Give it a go!
Love Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment