Monday 9 July 2012

Project Life

I have struggled to decide how to keep photo albumns of the girls. Of course Miss 3 has many albums while poor Miss 1 is lucky to have a photo printed!

This year I have taken part in project life and I LOVE IT!

The idea beihind it is to take a photo for 365 days and document it. I personally just do 1 double page per week. It is so excited looking back to the first week in January and seeing all the fun things we got up to and just how much my little girls have grown in 6 months.

The beauty of this system is that it is like scrapbooking for people who don't have the time to scrap anymore. The pages already come divided up into different photo sizes and you just have to slot in your photos and your journalling cards. It is that simple!

I love that project life has encouraged me to make sure I take time to document the small moments in our lives....doing craft, helping daddy in the garden, going for walks etc...

Becky Higgins


Basically you need to purchase a core kit. there are different styles to choose from...

This is called a core kit. It has all the journal cards and title cards that you will need. There are differnt colour combinations available. This is the AMBER EDITION.

In Australia, our only place to purchase the Project Life kit is from Craft house in NZ

craft house



There are many different designs of the page protectors available.

Here are some examples of what your album could look like!





ali edwards   a vegas girl at heart

I just cant wait till the end of the year to look back at the adventures we had in 2012!

If you have any questions just comment below!

Hope you love it as much as I do!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment