Friday 12 October 2012

September... 2 little girls and 3 crazy parties!




The month started of with a family celebration for our little miss 2. She loves Jemima from Playschool. We had a beautiful picnic at Lake Parramatta (if you havent been there, you need to go!!!)



 
Next up was a preschool party with miss 4's new preschool friends. It was a very cold and windy day but the rain held off and we had a magical time!
I ordered these gorgeous Rapunzel cutouts from America. I was SOOOOO happy with them. I then stamped each guests name on the party bag.
 
Pascale party blowers.

Rapunzel Cake







Loved these super cute boats. Got the idea from pintrest of course!
 
What party is complete without personalised water bottles!
 
Party nbumber 3 was a joint party for both Matilda and Mackenzie.. It was an
Under the Sea Shell-abration
Was pretty impressed with the cake !

Saw this idea on pintrest and just HAD TO DO IT!

White chocolate marshmellow octopus

There were crabs legs and sea -cucumber slices


I made this tutu, and was really happy with how it turned out!
It was very simple and inexpensive. If you want instructions let me know!

Turtle cupcakes... Oh-So-Cute....
 
 
The invations

 
I love that before we had even left the party, Miss 4 had informed a girlfriend of mine all about next years theme... LOL...
 
SLEEPING BEAUTY PARTY IS NEXT... better start planning ...
 
 
please leave me a comment and let me know what you think :-)

2 comments:

  1. They looked like they were fantastic parties!! Did the kids eat the crab legs and sea cucumbers? Want to cater Isaacs?? I think I'll go with train theme, possibly Chuggington but thats as far as I have gotten. Though I have until Jan to nut out the details! Kiki only likes milk so maybe a boobie themed party for her??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, Jess. You obviously put in a lot of hard work and your girls must have loved every minute of it.I really think a tutorial about how to do the tutu should feature as a blog post soon :)

    ReplyDelete